Sunday 17 July 2011

First Post and Introduction

Hi,

I'm Rob, I'm a third-year English and Modern Languages student at Oxford and i'm about to embark on one of the biggest changes of scenery in my life! Second year has ended and the uni is sending me off to Russia for a year in the hope that i'll come back ready to pass my finals!

This blog is as much for me as it is for you, being a record of every stage of my trip, starting with the planning through to the write-up in a year's time. Expect news updates, photos, perhaps the odd video, anecdotes and general musings on one of the world's most interesting and important countries as it inflicts itself on me and I inflict myself on it.

Thanks for reading this far though I warn you now, it's only going to get stranger...

Rob
 

No comments:

Post a Comment