Friday 2 September 2011

Episode 6: Rob actually goes to Russia...

Oh wow.

This boy's been banging on about this for long enough and it's time he put his roubles where his mouth is...

Just cancelled my Orange pay monthly plan, so have potentially lost the best phone number I ever had.
Just finished picking clothes and packing them into my case, so I have back ache.
Just loaded my birthday Kindle with books, so i'll be able to chip away fruitlessly at my epic reading list.

Just realised I'm actually going to Russia tomorrow...

oh boy.

A couple of sad goodbyes are all that stands between me and a country that I don't stop talking about. So it's goodbye Fender American Special Telecaster, goodbye friends hither and thither, goodbye family and 'do svidaniya doctor jones!' - next time you'll hear from me I'll be in Rus!

No comments:

Post a Comment